Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to the Wide World of Blogging!

Since I am probably writing this to just myself, I can't really say "hello everyone" but who cares? Hey Everybody! I've been inspired by a lot of the blogs that I follow to create my own. When looking around the blogosphere, there weren't very many (or at least that I could find) that related to the grade I was teaching. So the light bulb turned on and I decided that I would add to the Fourth Grade blogging world!

Here's a little about me:
  • This is my second year of teaching - my first year started about October after long-term subbing in a fourth grade classroom. So you could say this is my first full year :)
  • I love teaching and couldn't imagine myself doing anything but teaching
  • I'm deathly afraid of needles
  • I am the baby in the family
  • I would love to learn how to Photoshop more and create some of the cool digital things I see on the internet - I love to increase my technology knowledge and would love to implement those things in my classroom
Cheers to a new adventure :)
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment