Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello Summer!

WOW! Did that school year fly by or was it just me? Well I am excited for some much needed time off and excited to begin thinking about next year. While I will no longer be teaching fourth grade, I will simply be moving one grade up to fifth grade :-) Thinking I should change my blog name too. I will still be posting the great things going on in my classroom so make sure to check back and hopefully it will stay a little more updated than this past year. Here's to new beginnings and sweet summertime :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I'm also new to 5th grade this year! I love getting inspiration from others so I'm your newest follower!

    Katie at The Inspired Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! I am really excited and will be searching your blog as well for inspiration too :-) Hope you have a fabulous start to your new school year!

      Delete