Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year, New Things

It's almost 2013 and it's really hard to believe!! So many exciting, thrilling, moving, and timeless things happened this year and I hope for many more great things in the new year.

I definitely hope to blog more and continue to grow and become a better educator. I'm actually excited to start my Masters program in January! (I'll update you on how I feel about it in February haha)
My OLW is BREATHE. Sometimes in all the running, planning, living, moving it's hard to stop and take a breath. I hope to take the time to take a breath and enjoy where I am.

Here's my January Currently (Oh Boy Fourth Grade)- wishing you a year filled with love and laughter - Happy New Year!


8 comments:

  1. I just finished my Masters this past April. I wish you all the best. I did mine all online and it wasn't too bad!! And I absolutely love Parenthood. My husband actually watches that one with me.

    My Journey to 5th Grade

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I've been catching up on some missed TV shows thanks to netflix and it was one I had wanted to see in the beginning but missed 3 seasons haha
      It's really good so far!

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  2. I found your blog through Farley's Currently. I am loving the chilly weather also. I also love the show Parenthood, I dvr it each week.
    Rie
    Hip, Hop Hurray! Tales in an Artroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I love to find new blogs through the monthly currently :-)

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  3. I need to get back to my workout/diet too! Seems like there are many of us in the same boat!

    Glad to have found you on the linky...and looking forward to reading more about your journey in 5th.

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Definitely going to try and stick to those new years resolutions :-)

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindsey! I am your newest follower. I found your blog through Farley's Currently Linky. Happy New Year!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! I enjoy participating in the monthly currently links to try and find other blogs as well :-)

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete