Thursday, January 3, 2013

See The Good: A 365 Project

So I was browsing twitter and someone tweeted a project that I saw that was interesting! Everyone has heard of the 365 projects, right? Created by Krissy Venosdale, this one is along the same lines but geared more towards the good we see all around us as educators. It's easy to get caught up in all the fuss and running around and miss the good things happening and the chances to be inspired. I figured this would be a great project to try this year and hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be more committed to it than I have been about blogging (although I'm working on it). I hope to stick to my OLW and take time to breathe and enjoy life. I figured this would be an awesome was to do it.

Below are the links to the project that provides more information so you can join me and other educators in #edugood 365 project!


See the Good: 365 Photo Project - this site has ALL the information plus a link to the Flickr group to upload photos and the January photo idea list

ShutterCal - 365 Calendar - here's the link to my calendar that I'm uploading my pictures to. Feel free to follow me :-)



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog today and am now your newest follower!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete