Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Currently

WOW! I haven't posted since MARCH!

Man - life has been pretty busy! We've started and ended CRCT, had SO much fun doing fifth grade activities towards the end of school, and said goodbye with a few tears! It was SO much fun and I loved every minute of it.

I've been busy with the end of school and working on Masters work. Seems horrible to be doing schoolwork in June. I sit right now, unable to focus on work that I have to do for next week. Blehh.

Anyways, I am posting my June Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade's awesome website :-)

1. Listening - SOOO glad I made the decision to go back and watch the Grey's episodes! I loooove Grey's Anatomy and it's so good to see George, Izzy, and of course McDreamy haha
2. Loving - Who doesn't love summertime? I hope it goes by slowly ;-)
3. Thinking - I am super excited to be able to go see my sister again in San Francisco. If you haven't been, it's AMAZING! Definitely glad to spend time with her in such a beautiful place!
4. Wanting - I don't know about you guys but every time I say I'm going to go to the pool, it's overcast! I don't tan as it is but I'm really not tanning this way. 
5. Needing - Highs of 65? yeah I'll need to think about that
6. 3 Vacay Essentials - Who doesn't need sunglasses? And whoever invented the Maxi Dress should be praised! I own WAY too many of them but they look so darn good! 
And what goes better with a maxi dress and sunglasses than cute shoes? Am I right? 

I promise this is not the last you have heard from me! I will try to definitely post more exciting things in the months to come. Have a great summer!

8 comments:

  1. Great vacay essentials! How could I forget the Maxi Dress!! Thats a necessary one! Have a great trip to San Fran!!
    Julie
    Ms. Shope's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely love a Maxi Dress! Thanks for the comment :-)

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  2. I wish I was taller so I could indulge in a maxi dress! I love the way they look on all of my tall friends, but not on me (insert tear). San Francisco is on my list, so I hope to visit soon. I am your newest follower thanks to Farley's rule of three.

    Happy Summer!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Definitely make sure you visit San Fran :-)

      Lindsey Smith
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  3. Ah Grey's. I have the first season on DVD and now I am inspired to go back and watch. Enjoy your summertime and your time in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are always things that you think "Man, how could I forget that?" I'm loving going back so far! Thanks for the comment!

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete
  4. Wow! San Francisco may as well be on the other side of the world for me. It's not likely to be a city I'll be able to visit - so I'll experience it vicariously through you! Post pictures, please!

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a place you must see! I'll post plenty of pictures :-) Thanks for the comment!

      Lindsey
      Fabulously Fifth

      Delete