Man - life has been pretty busy! We've started and ended CRCT, had SO much fun doing fifth grade activities towards the end of school, and said goodbye with a few tears! It was SO much fun and I loved every minute of it.
I've been busy with the end of school and working on Masters work. Seems horrible to be doing schoolwork in June. I sit right now, unable to focus on work that I have to do for next week. Blehh.
Anyways, I am posting my June Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade's awesome website :-)
1. Listening - SOOO glad I made the decision to go back and watch the Grey's episodes! I loooove Grey's Anatomy and it's so good to see George, Izzy, and of course McDreamy haha
2. Loving - Who doesn't love summertime? I hope it goes by slowly ;-)
3. Thinking - I am super excited to be able to go see my sister again in San Francisco. If you haven't been, it's AMAZING! Definitely glad to spend time with her in such a beautiful place!
4. Wanting - I don't know about you guys but every time I say I'm going to go to the pool, it's overcast! I don't tan as it is but I'm really not tanning this way.
5. Needing - Highs of 65? yeah I'll need to think about that
6. 3 Vacay Essentials - Who doesn't need sunglasses? And whoever invented the Maxi Dress should be praised! I own WAY too many of them but they look so darn good!
And what goes better with a maxi dress and sunglasses than cute shoes? Am I right?
I promise this is not the last you have heard from me! I will try to definitely post more exciting things in the months to come. Have a great summer!