Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Classroom Work - Part 1

So of course I went back to my classroom to work this week! I am SO glad I did because my furniture was a wreck. It took the majority of the day to make sure I had everything where I wanted before even starting to pull things off the shelves.

I was able to finally get rid of all my boxes and really only lack working on my desk/table area since my dad soooooo graciously (he's the best!) helped hook up my five utterly jumbled computers.

Wanted to share a little bit of what I have going on. I decided on keeping my green, yellow, and light blue that I had going on previous and incorporate black and map accents. I purchase some cheap versions on Amazon and I LOVE the way they turned out!

Decided to change it up a bit and use the maps to make some super cute bunting! I has some jute laying around and figured that would incorporate the map theme around the room.  
 I found these super cute letters on Teachers Pay Teachers and decided to take them up a notch with the maps. I love the pops of color around the black

Here is where I write my homework for the week down for my class. I decided I had to have some maps in this corner as well :-) 


Well that's all the work I've managed to do in the past two days - check back for my final touches!

No comments:

Post a Comment