Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pinterest Success!

Alright so I have been very busy trying to get things ready for the new school year and I decided I NEEEEEDED (a very large need) one of those super neat Teacher Toolboxes that you see all over Pinterest! I found this post from Fifth Grade Frenzies (here) and she had already created the template (here) for the box all you needed were to insert your own patterns and fonts! Easy Peasy!

So herrrrreeeee it is!

I wanted to have a mix of patterns so I used a chevron and a solid blue just to mix it up. It's a little hard to see in the picture and the small boxes are a little hard to see from the picture but look fine enough for me to use in the class. 

I'm super excited this worked and have wanted one of these sooooo badly! Can't wait to fill it with supplies. Do you have your own teacher toolbox? Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment