Friday, August 30, 2013

Anyone home?

uhhh WOW.


W.O.W is all I can say.

It's been almost one month since I last wrote and I promise I am working on classroom pictures! It has been one more crazy month though! I don't know about you but I'm running, running, running alllllll.theeee.timmmeeeeeee. I run to class then run to make copies then run to a meeting then run to my masters class after school. After all that running, I CRASH!

I have to remind myself that the first month is always like this but it's hard to get back in the groove. My class is great and we're off to learning lots of Social Studies! Teaching 5 different classes is exactly that - different! A good different though :-)

I started my classroom economy with all of my classes and it seems to be starting off well. Just got to remind myself that it will take time to get in the groove but they kids are excited about it.

Well just wanted to let you know that I am in fact alive haha and grooving right along! Promise I will get better at this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment