Friday, August 2, 2013

August Currently

August..ugh! I am in utter denial! Time for  Currently from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
Listening - I don't know about you, but this summer, Netflix and I are ultimate BFFs! This is the third show that I've gone back and watched all seasons available. Wow I have no life haha 

Loving - New year, new haircut and color! 

Thinking - I feel like my before school To-do list will continue to get longer and longer as each day passes. Pre-planning hasn't even started for us yet and I know it won't take long for that list to keep on growing!

Wanting - Alright friends. I see all your cute Instagrams of these super precious Chevron notebooks. I have been on the hunt and CAN'T find one! My heart breaks. I long for a cute notebook for back to school time. 

Needing - Obviously need cute toes to teach right?

B2S Must Haves - Sharpie Pens are my favorite obsession! I looooove them! My to-do lists look so much cuter when written in Sharpie Pen :-) Just like sharpie pens, you can never have enough sticky notes! Who needs plain yellow when you can have lime green? 

Check back soon for a classroom tour! 

11 comments:

  1. Sharpies and post-its...that sounds strikingly familiar...

    I'm off for a pedi tomorrow (my sister is getting married a week from today), and hoping it holds up well till school starts...if not, I may just have to splurge again!

    I bought a plain notebook (though in a pretty, turquoise color)...but I'm thinking maybe some washi tape would do the trick to pretty it up...

    and I totally hear you on that to-do list...it never stops, does it???

    Good luck enjoying the rest of your summer AND getting it all done!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I might have to buy a plain notebook and use some Mod Podge to spice it up a little. Hope you have a good rest of your summer :-)

      Delete
  2. I love Netflix too. Funny you mention One Tree Hill, I watched the last few seasons earlier this summer.

    Looking forward to your classroom tour!
    EmilyK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! One Tree Hill is one of those shows I loooove to watch and don't mind going back and reliving it :-) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Checkout Wal-Mart, I saw some chevron notebooks there just the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked at one Walmart near me but they didn't have any at all. Hoping I will have better luck at another store. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. I just bought myself a super fun toe ring at the fair...and posted a picture on my FB with apologies because I am SO due for a pedi haha! I can't stand teaching in closed toed shoes until I HAVE TO and thus...pedis are essential :)

    Raye
    The Caffeinated Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some Chevron composition notebooks at Walmart! I bought a pink and a black for you because I didn't know what color you'd like. Email me at sunnie1978 at gmail dot com and I will get them sent to ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you OHHHH so much! I actually went into Walmart, the heavens cleared and I found some :-) Thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of me though. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
    2. Oh darn so I will have to keep then for myself?? ;)

      Glad you found some! It was funny because we were just looking and I told The Oldest I had to buy them. She said why? And I said, "because a gal on a blog I read couldn't find any". I believe she thinks I have lost it! Haha!

      Raye
      The Caffeinated Teacher

      Delete
  6. Hey I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Go to my blog for more information and how to "accept." It is to give new bloggers more exposure!Have fun!

    Easingintoroom100.blogspot.com

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete