Thursday, August 1, 2013

Classroom Work - Part 2

Alright, who can believe it's already August? Really?!? Where does the time go? Anyways, I've pretty much wrapped up the decorative work on my classroom but still need to work a few more things. I figured I would show you an update on what it looks like so far!
I have decided that I LOVEEEEE all the maps I have around my room! Why didn't I think of it sooner! Next week we officially go back to work so I'm trying to plan and soak up those final moments of summer. Check back next week and I'll take you on a tour of my room :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously...How is it already August???? I'm looking forward to your classroom tour. The pictures in the last post are adorable! :) Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I seriously keep thinking that it's still June! I'll post my pictures soon :-)

    ReplyDelete