Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

SO hard to believe that it is December 1st! This year is flying by so fast. It always seems that it's the first day of school one week and then almost Christmas break the next!

I know it's been a while since I posted (and I didn't even do the November Currently...ooops) so I figured I would join up for Oh' Boy 4th Grade's December Currently!

Listening - Thanks to my week long break, I was able to spend some quality time with my Netflix account :-) I started watching this show last Christmas and got two seasons in then found something else. Recently needed something to watch and BOOM I was hooked back in to this show! It's SOOO good! Love Parenthood! 

Loving - I ADORE Christmas. Hands down favorite holiday. I love Christmas trees, the true meaning of the season, carols, etc. It makes my heart truly happy!

Thinking - I think I can, I think I can. This will be my mantra for my next two weeks and two days of school. It will be a fun and exciting time for my students and I'm going to enjoy it and enjoy the nice long break as well ;-)

Needing - Who brings home things to do over break? This girl! I graded 2 stacks one random night and decided today I need to grade the others....maybe....who knows haha Sad I know! 

Favorite Tradition - I love ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas. My mom and I love watching these movies - our favorite is A Charlie Brown Christmas! 

3 comments:

  1. I love everything Christmas too! It is my favorite time of the year! I am your newest follower!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! I am your newest follower! Do you really have only two weeks and two days before break? When do you start back after the new year? If so, I am jealous. Funny though that I was just thinking today that I can do anything for fifteen days (which is how many school days I have). Trying to psych myself up to go back to school tomorrow! Enjoy the Christmas season!

    Julie
    The Learning Lodge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have a save-the-date GA bloggers announcement for you, but I couldn't find your email. Please send it to me if you are interested in being added to the emailing list. Thanks! Jayne (jaynestamp@cox.net), Smart Kids (http://www.smartkidsgammons.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete